Monday, November 27, 2006

Martha Stewart Wanted

Martha Stewart wanted

This woman walked in her house and her husband was sitting on the couch watching football.

She asked him "Honey, could please change the lightbulb?"

He said "Does it look like i have A.C.E written on my forehead?"

She said "That's ok, could you please fix the fridge door?" and he said

"Does it look like I have General Electric written on my forehead?"

Then she asks "Honey could you please fix the steps, they are about to fall through" And then he said "Does it look like I am a carpenter" and so then she is mad and he leaves and goes to a bar.

When he gets back, he notices that everythings is fixed and he says "Honey how did you fix everything"

She said "I was sitting on the porch crying and a man came up and said what's wrong, and I told him the story and he said I will fix everything if you either sleep with me or bake me a cake"

and her husband said "Well what kind of cake did you bake him?" and she said

"Does it look like I have Betty Crocker written on my forehead?"

,

No comments: